Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Wants To Set The Story Straight......:please:

There has been an on going thing about what a ring is. My brother Awhitster posted the "legal" definition regarding rings. As follows..........

From Rosco Book Binderpedia.com, the free encyclopedia
Ring is a Germanic word with various cognates (e.g. identical in Dutch and German) for a circular form, object or concept.It may specifically refer to:
Jewelry
Though size and colour may vary by purpose and artistic design, the basic shape is always circular. They can have symbolical meanings and uses, e.g. as insignia.

Someone must be getting cabin fever.........already........it's going to be a long winter.............:rolleyes:

[quote awhitster]Someone must be getting cabin fever.........already........it's going to be a long winter.............:rolleyes:[/quote]

Winters here are always long... :rage: Ground frozen, three inches of snow on top. Spring is a LONG WAYS AWAY.....:rant:

Can't wait for Feb and some nice weather in Calif with my bro....:punch::twodetecting:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Someone must be getting cabin fever.........already........it's going to be a long winter.............:rolleyes:[/quote]

Winters here are always long... :rage: Ground frozen, three inches of snow on top. Spring is a LONG WAYS AWAY.....:rant:

Can't wait for Feb and some nice weather in Calif with my bro....:punch::twodetecting:[/quote]I'll discriminate out all the zincers so you will have something left to find:rofl:

Last time I checked, 100 zinc pennies makes a dollar. I just put 25 bux worth of detecting change in my bank account today. A few hundred of those coins were pennies. Is there a problem??:bouncy:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]Last time I checked, 100 zinc pennies makes a dollar. I just put 25 bux worth of detecting change in my bank account today. A few hundred of those coins were pennies. Is there a problem??:bouncy:[/quote]No problem. I'm glad you like zincers. I'll have the good stuff cleaned out by then.:rofl:

[quote awhitster]No problem. I'm glad you like zincers. I'll have the good stuff cleaned out by then.:rofl:[/quote]

:twodetecting::inlove::punch:

Hey, you can leave the pulltabs for me; I am an expert at those!