Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Wants To Know If An Ear RING Counts..:nopity:

Went to my favorite local park for a bit of walking around. Not much left there now but there is always something. The sterling earring made a nice ding. And enough change to pay for the gas it took to get there (it's four blocks away)..ehehe. As usual I alos found one of our local amusement park tokens. I've got a bunch of them now......

n/t

[quote awhitster]n/t[/quote]I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting tied of him. He goes out, buys some stuff at a garage sale, says he found it with his yellow thing and everyone says..WAY TO GO AWHITSTER!!! I walk around a 40 acre park and find some chump change, a cheap earring and NOTHING!!!

It's time to put the gloves on....:starwars:

I love you Bro. Keep it up....:inlove:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]He goes out, buys some stuff at a garage sale, says he found it with his yellow thing and everyone says..WAY TO GO AWHITSTER!!![/quote]Nice try. You know me better than that. The yard sale stuff goes on Ebay and the found stuff goes here. You keep spreading rumors like that and I'll have Mom wash you mouth out with soap next time your down:rofl:

[quote awhitster]Nice try. You know me better than that. The yard sale stuff goes on Ebay and the found stuff goes here. You keep spreading rumors like that and I'll have Mom wash you mouth out with soap next time your down:rofl:[/quote]
We'll see when it comes to tax time. Who's claiming and who's not. As for mom? I took the belt from her one time and she told dad. Rest his soul he's not here now but I learned a lesson. Mom is is MOM. Don't mess with her. I hate soap.....ehehe....Cept to bath with....