Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Started The Year With.......A RING!!!:clapping:

Nice day today finally. Temp 42, mostly sunny and the "white mold" is melting. Went to a middle school and started in the bark. NOTHING. Then went to the grass areas and trees. My first find of the year a nice ring about an inch down in the grass. It's marked 925 inside and gold plated. The stone is synthetic and the "diamonds" are CZ (had a jeweler check it out for me) but it's marked so it's not a "Rosco" ring.....eheheh. Went to a park and found some change. Total 50 coins for $1.71 (lots of pennies). Also found a Chucky Cheese token like I needed another. It was nice to get out and swing but since my batteries weren't charged all the way I called it quits for now.

[quote Graw]Nice way to start out a New Year. :clapping: Later Graw :yo:[/quote]

The way winters are here and what the weather has been up to today..........It was great to get out and swing the YF. If I had planned ahead and had batteries charged I would have stayed out longer and found a few more pennies........eeheeh

Nice silver. Now go find a REAL ring like YellerFeller found.

[quote Uncle Willy]Do you have any grassy areas at any of your bus stops and do you hunt those?

Bill[/quote]

Yes and yes. Have worked a few and found some change and old (we don't use them any more) tokens.

[quote rmptr]That is a pretty ring![/quote]
Thanks. Just wish it were a bit more on the "real" side. Synthetic stone and cz's isn't much to brag about. It is marked 925 though so it's some silver at least.......

Sterling silver with a thin coating of gold is called vermiel. :nerd: