Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Shows You The Before And After....:yikes:

Well here they are folks. The before and after pics of some pennies I just did. I ran them for about 10 hours. Could have run them longer and a few would have cleaned that much better but they all came out good enough to take to the bank. AND NOT IN ROLLS EITHER BRO....ehehe..

As you can see some will never come out good. The worst ones can come out much better if run longer. And as said before, IT DOESN'T HURT THEM.........

John of Edmonton,

What do you do with your nasty dirty coins? Are you a tumbler or just roll them and let the buyer beware?

How do you clean them, or not???? What do you do with the "special" coins???

There are a lot of people that would like to know. I'm a novice and admit that for sure. What I do to clean coins is what I have learned from here and some practical experience. YOU HAVE WAY MORE THAN ME!!

Respecting your knowledge,
Rosco

n/t

If I am going to do some cleaning, it's on old coins for my collection, not generics that I can just get rid of at the bank.

The clad and partly rotted pennies get tumbled in my double barrel tumbler for about 3-4 hours using about one ounce of vinegar in each drum. The nickels, dimes quarters get washed separately from the pennies, or else they come out brown. The pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters go to my bank, which charges ridiculous amount of interest for loans. All those partially dented coins are kinda like gifts to my bank "I don't get mad I get even".

My pennies buy me a gold coin each year. I now have 14 gold coins.

[quote awhitster]n/t[/quote]
I did. Took out 10 pennies and put them in my utilities bank account. Ouch that hurt......

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]n/t[/quote]
I did. Took out 10 pennies and put them in my utilities bank account. Ouch that hurt......[/quote]A penny an hour, what planet are you from?