Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Says When The Park Quits.....I Will Too...:surrender:

Went back to our famous park downtown this morning. Grided out one area in the wet grass which made it easy for following my foot steps. Pulled 142 coins for $7.65. I have now found 463 coins for $22.83 in that park and there is a LOT MORE TO DO!!!! I stopped by a park on the way back home and found a really nice "925" ring. It fits my finger like it was made to. I cleaned it up and it's great.

Hey RB,
That's real good goin' there buddy.
142 coins, can't see me ever doin that good.
The ring's lookin' good on your finger, I like it seems fairly chunky as well. Nice one.

[quote draaiorgel]Hey RB,
That's real good goin' there buddy.
142 coins, can't see me ever doin that good.
The ring's lookin' good on your finger, I like it seems fairly chunky as well. Nice one.
[/quote]

The numbers are mis-leading. This is a park that has a jillon people every weekend and through out the summer. It's always being replenished. Thing is, I've been finding a lot of coins that weren't just dropped yesterday. Somone isn't using an ACE 250!!!:yikes:

Yep, that lil' ol' Ace certainly is a great coin hitter
an' the silver hits great as well.
We sure made the right choice of MDs.
That goes for most of us on this forum.

Yeeeeee Haaaaa.

Nice ring Bro. While you were playing, I was promoting safety. I'll get my chance soon.

Like that ring. Got one sumpin like it. I've been on a ring drought and just can't seem to score one. Usually find at least ten or nmore a year.

Bill

Does your company have safety meetings? On the big construction jobs we had a safety meeting every Monday morning. To bad they didn't have all that stuff years ago, plus the safety equipment. I've seen a lot of guys get hurt bad or buy the farm. Good friend of mine got crushed by an elevator when they were building the MGM in Vegas years ago. Turned him into a complete vegatable for the rest of his life. He was only in his twenties when he got squashed like a bug. They gave him a ton of money but what good was it.

Bill

In this day and age bill, any "real" company has to have a good safety program. Meetings are just a small but important part of it. Sorry to hear about your bud. I lost 2 friends to an industrial accident about 15 years ago. It was a tough deal for sure.

Yeah especially on commercial and high rise construction. They are a real stickler on some of the jobs, especially government jobs. We used to get surprise visits from OSHA quite often.

I remember they wouldn't let you on a Military base unless your auto insurance was right up to snuff. Course when I worked on the facilities for the SR-71 Spy plane at Beale Airforce Base in California before it was known to exist by the public we had to practically sign our life away under penalty of imprisonment not to mention one word to anybody about what we saw every day.

THey had a sign posted as you left the base every day that stated, " CAUTION - You are entering one of the most dangerous areas in the world - A PUBLIC HIGHWAY." And in California boy was they ever right. :rofl:

Bill