Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Says "THANKS LOOSERS"!!!:buds:

Since getting my ACE 250 last August (don't forget we have winters here in Spokane that cut down the tecting time), I have found 2916 coins for $142.53. I know those numbers aren't that great but I have had tons of fun, found some really neat places I would have never gone to and learned a lot about detecting. Plus finding the other really neat stuff like rings, IKE dollars, old tokens and more.
It's funny how people loose that much change just waiting to be picked up laying on the grass or down 4-6 inches deep that's been there a while. The picture below shows my collection as of right now. I've had the container full once, bought some stuff and am starting over. The silver is $49.15 and I haven't even counted the pennies.

My brother Awhitster down in Calif. brags about all the stuff he finds. HE HAS EVERY RIGHT!!! With his work sched and all the places he has to go he's got it made. I work 9 hours a day 5 days a week and just don't feel like or have the time to go out during the week. Weekends there are things to get done and do what you can detecting. But with summer coming and the very long days I'll be out there going after that loose change and finding those "other" places where it's not always money but the GOOD stuff too!!!

Nice looking pile of loot. Good thing I taught you everything you know. Just think what you would have if I taught you EVERYTHING I know:super:

All the change I find I tumble if it isn't clean and spendable. Roll it up? Heck no. My bank has a change counter they let you use for FREE. I take the tupperware container to the bank and ask for the money back in bills. I used one of the "green machines" at the grocery store one time but it's too expensive. Mine look like Awhitsters too before I clean them. We all know what dirty ugly coins look like. Examples below of before and after.....

You must have been sleeping when I posted these Ohio Fred. As far as clad and pennies, I roll em like I find them, they still spend. I only have time to clean the GOOD stuff:rofl:

[quote awhitster]You must have been sleeping when I posted these Ohio Fred. As far as clad and pennies, I roll em like I find them, they still spend. I only have time to clean the GOOD stuff:rofl:[/quote]

Those are some good looking coins there bro. This one you were with me when I found it. It's cool too.......

Sorry Bro, nice but just more CLAD......... now get out and find the real thing:rofl:

Yes it is a 1877 seated found with the 250. All the stuf fI show on the forum are found with the 250.

It was about 5 inches down. It was near a trail that leads from one road to another in "old town". My other brother and I named it the 1877 trail. Found a couple wheat's there also.

n/t