Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Says Summer Is Here...Clean Up The Schools....

Went out today to five different elementary schools to clean them up. Found 107 coins for $6.37 worth, a 1946 wheat, earring, heart pendant, cheap ring with come cz's and what ever the blue thing is, a safety patrol AAA pin and a SAC!!
Looks like those places will have to wait till next year to do much swinging.........

Looks like you did pretty good. Did I tell you I found some silver today?:lmfao:

That's great, but how can anyone do 5 schools in one day!
I have been 3 times at one park and I'm still not finished MDing it.

[quote John 'n' W.Va]That's great, but how can anyone do 5 schools in one day!
I have been 3 times at one park and I'm still not finished MDing it.[/quote]I'm glad someone pointed that out to him. I think he goes to fast. That's why he doesn't get the best stuff like.............well me for one:rofl:

[quote John 'n' W.Va]That's great, but how can anyone do 5 schools in one day!
I have been 3 times at one park and I'm still not finished MDing it.[/quote]
You have to understand that some of these schools I have worked the lawn areas to death. I go to the playgrounds and work them over and under and in between. These are schools close to my home. I do a route to hit them. A couple of them today I have never spent much time on the lawns and such. I did one that I had never been to. I could go back and spend a whole day there but I did have other things to do so I hit the high spots, found a lot of change and the AAA pin. I'll go back. I know what you mean John, but believe me, I cover every inch of the places I go to. That's why I find so much......

[quote awhitster]Looks like you did pretty good. Did I tell you I found some silver today?:lmfao:[/quote]
And yes bro, I saw the posts, I read the e-mail and listened to your phone call......geeeeeesssss........ehehehe....

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Looks like you did pretty good. Did I tell you I found some silver today?:lmfao:[/quote]
And yes bro, I saw the posts, I read the e-mail and listened to your phone call......geeeeeesssss........ehehehe....[/quote]Good, I didn't want you to miss anything............