Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Says Here's My Stuff. What Do You Use?:detecting:

Our father (awhitster and mine) use to say "I've got everything in there cept birth control". Well I don't either but here's the stuff I use for my detecting. Over doing it? I wouldn't leave home without any of this stuff........

Apron
Gloves
Shovel (hardly ever use it)
Pinpointer
Screwdriver
Extra Head Phones
Battery charger
Sand/bark scoop (it's a kitty litter scoop and works great)
Medicine bottles (I put my found coins from each place in them and a note of where I found them)
Pen/paper
Jewelers Loupe
Sniper coil
Carry bag

Ace 250, headphones, pouch, leather gloves, big screwdriver, digging tool (like a small spade), Vibraprobe, small pouch with extra batteries and a small chain and clip (which I found) for my keys so I don't lose them. I learned the key clip trick from my other brother in Florida (the smart one). He was at the beach, got to his car and NO KEYS. He spent a few hours following his tracks with his metal detector and found them. He has used a chain and clip since.

Ace 250, two sets of spare batteries, spade, small digging tool, small rake for bark chips, headphones, baggies, bug spray, sunscreen, plastic disposable gloves from dollar store, magnifying glass, benedryl for bee stings, plenty of water, light dry T-shirt in sealed baggie in case of weather change, one use rain ponchos (88 cents at Walmart, lots of great other uses,) notebook and pens, tick kit I got when I went to town hall to get permission to hunt a few areas, paper towels, emergency money (a $20.00 bill I found on the ground which I folded up and hid in my field kit.) Think that's it but I'm always adding. All neatly housed in the worlds biggest tackle box, except for the detector and the spade.

Chris

Oops. Leatherman and Swiss army knife.

Chris

THe big yard debris garbage bags make great rain coats. Just cut three holes in one. Used to use them on construction jobs.

Bill.

[quote Uncle Willy]What! No compass. :rofl:

Bill[/quote]
Oh and I also have my gps with me. I turn on the bread crumb feature so I can find my way back to the truck....:poke:

[quote Uncle Willy]THe big yard debris garbage bags make great rain coats. Just cut three holes in one. Used to use them on construction jobs.

Bill.[/quote]Oh the memories. Been there, done that Bill.