Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Says Don't Give Up On The Playgrounds..:spin:

Went out early this morning while the grass was drying at my house to mow later. Hit one of my favorite elementary school yards. $1.17 and a sterling ring. I looks like a small gem is missing from the hole in it. I then went to a park, worked a bit then my headphones quit working. I think there is a short in the plug. So I headed to Rad Shack and got a walkman type pair with the volume control on the wire. They work just great for 16 bux. Now off to do some yard work. :hot:

Bark chips to us inland hunters is what sand is to the beach hunters. I like the chips for the ease of digging. Nice ring there!

[quote khouse]Bark chips to us inland hunters is what sand is to the beach hunters. I like the chips for the ease of digging. Nice ring there![/quote]
Yea but there is a lot more change in the bark than in the sand. Most people don't have pockets in the trunks or carry change to swim with. Kids like to hang upside down.....ehehe....

You got that right! Keep swinging! That reminds me that I haven't hit the chips for about 3 months. I like to work the playgrounds in the winter as there are no spectators.

[quote khouse]Bark chips to us inland hunters is what sand is to the beach hunters. I like the chips for the ease of digging. Nice ring there![/quote]

True and a good analogy, but everybody needs a day at the beach. It is easier than wood chips and a lot more rewarding.

[quote khouse]True and a good analogy, but everybody needs a day at the beach. It is easier than wood chips and a lot more rewarding.[/quote]
The best part about the beach is the scenery. Not much to look at in a kids playground in a school.....ehehehe

[/quote]
The best part about the beach is the scenery. Not much to look at in a kids playground in a school.....ehehehe[/quote]

You know, you and your brother are alot a like.

[quote John 'n' W.Va]You know, you and your brother are alot a like.[/quote]

Love your tattooooo......John......ehehehe...

[quote John 'n' W.Va][/quote]
The best part about the beach is the scenery. Not much to look at in a kids playground in a school.....ehehehe[/quote]

You know, you and your brother are alot a like.[/quote]There you go again John, that's what I'm talking about. For the record, Mom always loved me best:rofl:

I don't think that ring had a stone. It looks like it was made like that.

[quote awhitster]I don't think that ring had a stone. It looks like it was made like that.[/quote]Stone or not...............We all know the credo..........A RING IS A RING......:clapping: