Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man (Rosco) is going to say good bye for now.......

I want to thank all of the people on this forum that I have learned from and enjoyed and shared a lot of entertainment with. There are people here that have given more of their time than they ever should have but that's part of the hobby/sport. I also want to thank ALL OF YOU for your support when I posted something that I never should have. To be honest with you, I am having a difficult time in my life right now and I went to the wrong place to vent my frustrations. I have been pounded on, stomped on and slammed for what I posted. I deserve all that I got. And I hold NO grudge against anyone for that........

At this time I am going to take a "vacation" so to speak from the forum. I will continue to do some detecting here and there and without going into details I find it hard now days to do that and enjoy it. But........I will be around. I may lurk from time to time at the messages but posting isn't what I have in mind.

Again thank you for the support from all of you. We all have problems from time to time and this time I know what I need to do.......

May your detector ring with the sound of Gold and leave the pop tops for those that collect aluminum..........:goodnight:

.....Rosco Bookbinder.......

[size=large]Hey RING MAN, we all make mistakes and say things that don't come out right or offend others. You have said you were sorry and that's good enough for most of us as you can see from the replies! I think you can still be a good help to others, lf you decide to leave I understand, but hopefully you'll stay and post some new finds! May God bless you, I hope the things that are difficult now will smooth out soon and you can enjoy this hobby again. Tim in NY [/size]

Hey Roscoe, I've been away a long time and the first thing I see when I return is you're bailing because you shot your mouth off? Big deal, old buddy. If I tucked tail and ran evvery time I did that, I might as well give away my computer!
Like Tim says, we all have hard times and we all goof. Don't turn away from your friends and a place you enjoy because you said something stupid. Thats cutting your nose off to spite your face. Just make it right and go on.
We'll still like you, no matter what, thats why were your friends. Dont give your foibles and faults that much pwer over your life. Buck up, man up, and forge on.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's not *that* big a deal..
You might have got spanked a bit, but took it like a man, so I think most
have forgotten about it at this point.
Even if you do take a break, I wouldn't be afraid to come back.
It's not like everyone is going to be waiting around to whip you with
chains and other flogging devices.. :argue: :starwars: :stretcher: :rofl:

All the best Rosco. Enjoy the break. Come back online any ol' time. I hope things will look up for you.
Mick Evans.

Rosco. Hope to see you back soon. You'll be happy to know I am using your Christmas present and added to it today with one of my all time favorite finds.

Best wishes.

Chris

get your head and life straight and come back! We'll be waiting! I've enjoyed your finds when I couldn't get out.

Stay and fly with the Eagles.........don't let the Turkeys in life get you down.You said you were sorry......good 'nuff.

Hey you owned up to the error of your ways. Let's not be to hasty. Stick around. You know you'll miss this place.

Bill

Will miss the banter between you and your BRO.

Life sux sometimes Rosco, you must be in one of those suck times. Been there. Sometimes a break is good, sometimes not, either way, I will look forward to your post whenever I see one.

Good luck Ringman
Alan (Ga)

Rosco, youare a good man, take your break if you need to. Come on back and show us your finds. Take care Buddy, and God Bless!. We will all be waiting for your return. And PLEASE, show us some good finds...Jesse.

We are sorry to lose you Rosco, you are a wealth of knowledge, and we really need good people like you on the sites. We all say things we regret mate, forgive yourself, everybody else does. Have your break but please come back! Hope to see you posting again soon. God Bless. HH regards Nugget.:detecting: