Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Of Spokane Strikes Again!!! :surrender:

Went out to the Indian reservation today to get some smokes and stopped at an elementary school on the way back. Worked the playground as always and the ball field side lines. Guess what was in the playground in the bark? You guessed. Just a cheap kids ring but...still a ring...:clapping: Plus 18 coins for $.96. That's five rings in the last week. And no Bro I'm not salting the mine...:jump:

Maybe next time you go to the reservation you could trade them Injuns' a couple smokes for it...:rofl:

[quote awhitster]Maybe next time you go to the reservation you could trade them Injuns' a couple smokes for it...:rofl:[/quote]

Yea Bro, you are just jealous that all the rings are up here and not down there. :thebird:

I go for quality, not quantity:biteme:

Cute little ring. Just think; some poor little girl is heart broken :cry::nopity:........Nice find though:angel::rofl:
Like komarl often says ( tongue in cheek)" why is life so cruel? His an Ozzie singer.
Mick Evans.

The fun never ends