Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Of Spokane Strikes Again! RING FALL!!!

It's almost getting out of hand here. A ring yesterday, TWO IN THE SAME HOLE TODAY :clapping: I went to a 90+ acre sports complex we have here in Spokane and started working the playground area as I always do. I had just started at the slide when bing, bing, bing. I dug out a ring. Checked the hole and bing, bing, bing out pops another ring. The plain band one has no markings at all. The "fancy" one is an AVON. Ok so they aren't worth much but THEY ARE RINGS!!:jump: There was this lovely lady sitting on the bench that said she would be glad to model for me. :cheekkiss: I only found 6 pennies in the area. Oh well........

You sure your not "salting the mine"? :rant:

[quote awhitster]You sure your not "salting the mine"? :rant:[/quote]

I was wondering who would be the first to say that. :starwars: Believe me I've been very lucky to find all these rings so far. The two today were about 1 minute into searching and in the same hole. How much better can it get???

...next week all ther rings will be mine...bwahahaha:devil:

[quote DavHut]...next week all ther rings will be mine...bwahahaha:devil:[/quote]

Go for it Dave. Might want to come to Spokane where it seems all the rings are though.......

Good point!

Nice finds. Cute doll. My old lady would go nuts over it, like she needs anymore dolls. At last count she had about 600. Someday I'll peddle them on Ebay and retire again. :rofl:

Bill

...Oh no not oyu, too?! I have them in my bedroom staring at me everytime I turn around, everytime Lori and I get, well, cozy. :blush:

It's downright weird.

Yeah I'm sitting here with a gaggle of them staring at me.:) Don't know that I'd want to share my bed with them but the more the merrier I guess. :rofl:

Bill