Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Of Spokane Strikes Again!!! :clapping:

Well I did it again. Went out early this morning to hit a school play yard that is close buy then headed to a park with the playground and basketball courts. First stop at the school I found 20 coins for $1.27. Went to the park, found 22 coins for $1.01 and the ring. No markings and I believe it's Sterling. About 2 inches deep next to the playground in the grass. This is getting funner all the time.:wiggle: Total time out was an hour and 10 minutes. It's only 10am. I still have the rest of the day.

,,,you are obvioulsy being thourough. I pity the other detectorists in Spokane. But you better pace yourself, soon there will be nothing left! Then it wont be getting any "funner"!

Now I REALLY think he is salting the mine..........:surrender:

[quote DavHut],,,you are obvioulsy being thourough. [/quote]

I always cover the areas that are obvious. I've been taking it pretty easy and doing a fairly slow sweep in those places. Seems that it's working just fine. :yo:

Yeah, I slowed down and gridded yesterday and got more, in less time then just "hittng the high spots."