Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Of Spokane Not Happy Right Now:rant:

There might not be a lot of snow right now but with it on top of the frozen ground, playgrounds are out, parks are out and beaches at the lake? Yea right.:rage: Looks like it's about time to pull the batteries :cry: and look for that diamond ring when I visit my Bro :twodetecting: in Feb. down in California. :bouncy:

Ah such lovely weather and to think I left places such as Southern California, Phoenix, Las Vegas, to live in the Northwest. WAAAAAAH!

Bill

Time to Move

Your having a heat wave compared to here in Montana.The -19 F. really made the ground hard.

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]..... when I visit my Bro :twodetecting: in Feb. down in California. :bouncy:[/quote]
Make sure you bring your umbrella then. February is one of our wettest

[quote Dang][quote Rosco Bookbinder]..... when I visit my Bro :twodetecting: in Feb. down in California. :bouncy:[/quote]
Make sure you bring your umbrella then. February is one of our wettest[/quote]

Never has rained on me the times I have gone down there in Feb. This year will probably be different.:ranting:

You guys are going to get hit hard the next couple of days in Washington. The weather echo's or real bad. You have 3 or more storms in a row coming your way. I think you will need the umbrella or snow shovel.

Tom