Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Of Spokane Not Finding The Rings:rage:

It's been so cold and windy here lately it's even hard to want to go out. Went to a large park today with a big playground and fought the weather for about 45 minutes. Way down under the bark I found the two wheaties and a couple of wedges for something. Rest of the stuff was here and there including a bus token from where I happen to work. No rings :hot:

Can't find them everyday. Hey, at least you got a wedgie....:rofl:

I was thinking of that bottle of Tylenol Codines I have in the medicine cabinet. I figure they will do the same trick. Just funner. I don't usually have a problem with winters here but I haven't done much outside sport/hobby during that time. Guess I'll have to adjust and use the hand warmer/hood over the yeller feller to get by....ehehe

It was coming, sooner or later. Its called a "slump" and it happenas to everyone. Shoot I live in a pereptual ring slump. Kepp at it and dont sweat it, bud.
Oh and if you dont feel like going detectng - dont. Your results are usually a reflection of your attitude.

Hey ya got some wheaties though. That's not too shabby And that dime between the nickles looks like silver. I'm sure it's not otherwise you'll me the silver man of Spokane.

[quote Dang]Hey ya got some wheaties though. That's not too shabby And that dime between the nickles looks like silver. I'm sure it's not otherwise you'll be the silver man of Spokane.[/quote]

Wish it was a silver but just another dirty dime. Of all the coins I have found since starting in August (1791 coins) I have only found one silver dime. Lots of other goodies though. I'll keep digging. :detecting:

You have my sympathies Rosco,
But still a nice haul.
I'm on a bad slump myself at the moment, hey it can only get better.