Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Of Spokane Is Back In Business:spin:

I took the 1 1/2 hour drive out to Lake Roosevelt today knowing it's down about 15 feet or so. Good time to work the beach even if others have been there before me. Got there just before sunrise and used my flashlight to find a few coins in the park area. Then I went down to the beach and gridded the whole thing. Coins, coins, RING!!! It's plated silver with a nice diamond cross cut type on the edge. Nothing sepecial but it's what I was looking for and found it. A RING!:clapping: Also found two chucky cheese tokens and the half of one of those love pendants. Then it started to snow so I left. :rant:
Fun day for sure!!! Total was 68 coins for $4.15.

We don't have any snow on the ground right now. It's come and gone and the ground gave up a lot of its freeze. It's just the weather that's here. Rain (lots) and snow that doesn't stick but still a pain in the butt. It was up to 40+ today but then dipped back down and the storm came in while I was at the lake.
Believe me. I had one goal in mind when I went to the lake today weather or not. Lake is down. Find jewelery. I found a ring. I am happy.:clapping:

So if I go out looking for a gold coin I'll find one:confused:

[quote awhitster]So if I go out looking for a gold coin I'll find one:confused:[/quote]

The way you find stuff you don't even need to go looking. Just check your mail box. It will show up. :thebird: