Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Of Spokane Did A Little Hunting Today:detecting:

After the big thaw we had a ton of rain so I still couldn't go out. Today was pretty nice. Around 30-35 and mostly sunny. While at my girlfriends house I took the yellow fellow across the street to work the grass next to the school for a while. There is always something going on there. Even in all metal mode it was quiet as a mouse. I did about half the area from the fence to the play ground to find what's in the picture. I was surprised for sure there wasn't more. I did find my forth Sac dollar though. That was the best part!!! I'll do the rest of the lawn another day.

At least you were able to get out. Frozen ground sucks.:poke:

Dont you wish there were more of those Sac's in circultaion? Each time I see one of the posts from our Canuck members I turn Garrett
Green - with envy.

n/t

I gotta find me one of them Sac dollars. I find lots of other US coins but never a Sac. Where does a Sac register on the detector?

[quote Spanky]I gotta find me one of them Sac dollars. I find lots of other US coins but never a Sac. Where does a Sac register on the detector?[/quote]

It's been fun finding the four of them. Two in one park, one in another then the other one yesterday across the street from my girlfriend. As for where they hit, holding it in my hand and putting the coil over it they kind of bounce around between the 10/25/50 cent mark. Not sure now where they do in the dirt. Guess when the ground thaws more I'll bury one and find it again for real results.....:bouncy:

Up there a ways, around .25 cents to .50 cents. The only one Ive found recently has been with a Golden, which has no VID, only tone. It hit high tone.