Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Needs Some DINO MIGHT:rage:

A nice day with partial sunshine, temp at 31 and most of the snow is gone. Let's go detecting!!! Went to my local park, bark is hard as a rock, grass hard as a rock. :rant: Found some coins laying on top of the bark (10 coins for 51 cents) and a hammer in the snow. Thought I could use the hammer. NOT..:surrender: Hey Bro, hows the weather down there? I need a vacation......:goodnight:

It's pretty cold right now, mid 60's:rofl: Now leave me alone, I have to go put the coil to the soil:punch:

You need to visit your brother in Fl. It's warmer than California. It would be a nice change of pace. Bike week and races in February. Also I could give you some leads on places to MD.

[quote John 'n' W.Va]You need to visit your brother in Fl. It's warmer than California. It would be a nice change of pace. Bike week and races in February. Also I could give you some leads on places to MD.[/quote]I like your thinking. If he went there, he wouldn't be coming here and bothering me:rofl:

[quote awhitster][quote John 'n' W.Va]You need to visit your brother in Fl. It's warmer than California. It would be a nice change of pace. Bike week and races in February. Also I could give you some leads on places to MD.[/quote]I like your thinking. If he went there, he wouldn't be coming here and bothering me:rofl:[/quote]
I was kind of thinking you wouldn't bother him in Fl.:poke:

Not a bad idea John. Never been to Fl and would like to go there some day. Maybe I'll put plans for 2009 to head that way. I know my Fl bro wouldn't bother me....ehehhe.....

It is the perfect place for a ring man. You would clean up down there. I think they throw rings on the ground everywhere. I have found rings on the beach. Which is the best place to look. I have found them in parks, dirt roads, sea shelled parking lots and soccer fields are everywhere. I have even found them in the woods. What is nice and I miss are the sand parking lots. People don't seem to MD the parking lots at the beach. They drag all that stuff out of their cars in a hurry to get to the beach like it isn't going to be there much longer. A lot of the play grounds have sand parking lots. People hit the tot lots and miss the parking lot. I have found rings there.