Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Needs Help To Identify This....:rage:

Also at this park today with my coin fortune, this popped out of the ground about 4-5 inches deep. I have no idea what it is. Looks like a pot pipe, could be used for one but the rubber O ring had me confused.

Anyone have any idea???

Rosco, this is a crack or meth pipe. the o ring is probably just to make a good seal. Be sure to wash your hands if you have touched it very much. I have confiscated alot of these. Be sure, in the area you are hunting, to watch out for needles while you are digging or kneeling.
Bill

[quote Rosco Bookbinder] Looks like a pot pipe, [/quote]You think, Duh. the only reason I know is I saw one on TV once:ninja::rofl:

[quote BILLinOK]Rosco, this is a crack or meth pipe. the o ring is probably just to make a good seal. Be sure to wash your hands if you have touched it very much. I have confiscated alot of these. Be sure, in the area you are hunting, to watch out for needles while you are digging or kneeling.
Bill[/quote]

I couldn't think of anything else it could be but the town, the area, the plain jane park setting just didn't fit like other places I have been and found one (glass with a key chain thing on it). The park is VERY clean and pop tops or other trash hardly showed up. It was coin after coin after coin. So now I have found TWO of them. Thanks for the info!!!

[quote awhitster][quote Rosco Bookbinder] Looks like a pot pipe, [/quote]You think, Duh. the only reason I know is I saw one on TV once:ninja::rofl:[/quote]

From the famous words of a former president......

I NEVER INHALED!!! Right on Bro.........:please:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster][quote Rosco Bookbinder] Looks like a pot pipe, [/quote]You think, Duh. the only reason I know is I saw one on TV once:ninja::rofl:[/quote]

From the famous words of a former president......

I NEVER INHALED!!! Right on Bro.........:please:[/quote] :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

It's a chamber pipe for smoking weed. The stem is actually a large chamber used to store your buds in. When you smoke the weed the buds get coated with marijuana resin and become even more potent. So if you unscrew the stem you just might find a surprise inside of it. :)

[quote Nimrod

I was going to say it looks like some kind of pressure release valve off of an old steam engine. That reveals my innocent and naive spirit.

Yup, looks like one of the mass produced 1980's hash pipe.
I would be looking out for more lost items nearby, but as BillinOK said watch out for needles.

[quote GH]Yup, looks like one of the mass produced 1980's hash pipe.
I would be looking out for more lost items nearby, but as BillinOK said watch out for needles.[/quote]
This park is CLEAN!!! I only pulled three or four pop tops!!! It's not the kind of place you would find the junkies or others that use that stuff. It's a way out of the place in the country in the middle of wheat farming. A very small town with a small park they use for the ole country get together. Needles I'm not looking at finding. It's the GOOD STUFF I'LL FIND...:clap: Tomorrow after my dentist appointment I will be going back out to finish the park and surrounding areas. Film at 11....:detecting:

#1 cash crop in California? Mary Jane Baby:yikes:

[quote awhitster]#1 cash crop in California? Mary Jane Baby:yikes:[/quote]
They don't grow it here. Canada :canadaflag;is only 90 miles north..
Much better stuff I've been told...:angel:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]#1 cash crop in California? Mary Jane Baby:yikes:[/quote]
They don't grow it here. Canada :canadaflag;is only 90 miles north..
Much better stuff I've been told...:angel:[/quote]Oh Yea? Well read this.

By Eric Bailey, LA Times Staff Writer
December 18, 2006
California ranked as the report's top state for both outdoor and indoor marijuana production. The report estimates that the state had 4.2 million indoor plants valued at nearly $1.5 billion. The state of Washington was ranked next, with $438 million worth of indoor cannabis plants.

Since I've never been into illegal drugs, what does all of this have to do with detecting with an ACE 250??? Some people speak from experience. Others learn from others.......:lmfao: