Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Lied. Now It'sTime To Tell The Truth..:goodnight:

I have done everything I can to keep my brother Awhitster from learning what he taught me. I recently posted a picture of the equipment I use for finding all the rings and such. LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! (why does that remind me of a movie with Austin Powers) The photos below are what I actually use for my metal detecting. I'm sorry folks. I just wanted to look good...........

Super charged high capacity battery
Speaker selector switch (for the quite personal times)
Frequency tuned head phones
Custom made deep probe

Throw a hand full of zincers and clads all over my park. I deserve it.

No :pulltab's For Me !!!
What does that thing got?
Some kind of super advanced 4-phase dimensional concept shift analysis critical mass anti-pulltab program?

[quote tab-nabit]No :pulltab's For Me !!!
What does that thing got?
Some kind of super advanced 4-phase dimensional concept shift analysis critical mass anti-pulltab program?[/quote]

Actually I'm not at liberty to say. I'm working for "(someone)" that I must keep the details hush hush. The picture I have posted for this thread is "not exactly a true concept". I'm sorry. At this point in time I can't give out the details of what we are doing at "54"......:surrender:

Looks like you are wasting valuable MDing time.

[quote awhitster]Looks like you are wasting valuable MDing time.[/quote]

Hey Bro, It gets dark early here now days "up north" where I live. Have to fill in the time some way or other.......ehehehe.....

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Looks like you are wasting valuable MDing time.[/quote]

Hey Bro, It gets dark early here now days "up north" where I live. Have to fill in the time some way or other.......ehehehe.....[/quote]And soon it will be snowing, raining and cold and I will be still swinging here in beautiful sunny California. I'm sorry for you:cry: NOT:rofl:

[quote awhitster][quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Looks like you are wasting valuable MDing time.[/quote]

Hey Bro, It gets dark early here now days "up north" where I live. Have to fill in the time some way or other.......ehehehe.....[/quote]And soon it will be snowing, raining and cold and I will be still swinging here in beautiful sunny California. I'm sorry for you:cry: NOT:rofl:[/quote]

Quit or I'm going to tell mom about the time........(oh forget it). I've already been cut out of the will anyway......ehehe.

Yeah but the days are long in summer. When I lived up in Potlatch it didn't get dark in the summer till nearly 11 oclock and we could see the Northern LIghts from there.

Bill