Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Kept His Word. Found A Ring And Other Good Stuff!!!

I put my ACE in shotgun mode, got there early where they are tearing down some houses and ran through the place. Yesterday before I got chased off I found a 1948 Quarter. This morning I found a 45 and a 56 wheatie and my second Wa. State Tax Token. Plus two toy cars. I then ran like a scared rabbit..Hit a small park and found a 44 wheat and a few coins. Went to another park and found 15 cents. Then I went to "THE" Park......Only stayed about an hour, pulled 34 coins for $3.69 and a really nice 925 ring with some very pretty stones in it. Another great day of swinging. And I didn't get thrown in jail bro.........

Nice finds Bro. Glad Mom didn't have to drive up there to get you out of the pokey. :rofl:Where is a pic of the silver quarter?

[quote awhitster]Nice finds Bro. Glad Mom didn't have to drive up there to get you out of the pokey. :rofl:Where is a pic of the silver quarter?[/quote]

Here's a pic of my 48 quarter and a better pic of the ring I found today. It's a beauty.

[quote John-Edmonton]You sure did good with rings![/quote]

I did a count today. Starting out with my ACE 250 on August 3, 2006 I found NINE rings that year. I was learning the machine then winter came in and I had to put the yeller feller away. This year I have found THIRTY SEVEN RINGS!!!. Luck? Some of it but I have learned a lot about the machine, have gone to places where I know the rings are and have dug many targets to make sure I got them. Like I told my bro, some of the rings are keepers....ehehehe.

Thanks John for your words. You are the man when it comes to detecting and I respect that for sure.

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]

Thanks John for your words. You are the man when it comes to detecting and I respect that for sure.[/quote]:inlove::rofl:

[quote awhitster][quote Rosco Bookbinder]

Thanks John for your words. You are the man when it comes to detecting and I respect that for sure.[/quote]:inlove::rofl:[/quote]

Go mow moms yard and leave me alone bro.........:starwars:

[quote draaiorgel]Rosco,
Nice pile there my man. Ye did guid.
:clapping:[/quote]

Thanks Draaiorgel. Problem is I'm getting used to this kind of finds. Seems every time I go out I find a ring (good or not) and a ton of change. One of these days it's going to turn around and you will never hear from me again, 250 for sale and that's that.....ehehee...(of course when winter hits here you won't hear from me much anyway.........