Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Keeps His Name. Third Ring In Three Days.

Went out first thing and did the bark chips. Found two airplanes and some change. Then went to a town about 15 miles from here and worked the soccer field and around the school. HEY BRO!!! IT'S MARKED 925! :clapping: Also found a Disney charactor of some kind a monkey charm and car. The coins at this soccer field were deep and nasty.. And if it means anything, the Chucky Cheese token is dated 1988..........

[quote Rosco Bookbinder] HEY BRO!!! IT'S MARKED 925! :clapping: ...[/quote]Sweet, finally a REAL ring. That's a keeper. Take the rest back to K-Mart:rofl:

I meant to say first REAL ring in 3 days:rofl:

Funny Bro. I find the rings. Don't matter what kind. I FIND THE RINGS!!!

Give me a day or so and I'll post a pic of my ring boxes. Funny, I call myself the ring man but my Bro has more and better. Pound on him and we'll see what happens.....eheheeh.......

Nice to see someone is finding jewelry and that is a nice little keeper. Funny how it goes in streaks. I had a great ring streak in the middle of the summer and only 3 or 4 since with one a real beauty.

Nice pics. I think I'm going to put toy airplane on my want to find list. One will probably come along before the platinum ring I am dreaming of.

Chris