Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Is The RING Man Again.

On Saturday I found a sterling band at an elementary school playground. Today I did one park and three schools. Aside from the normal change which I didn't find much of I found THREE rings. Very heavy sterling eagle ring, small sterling band with some nice design, and a big stone super duper PLASTIC ring that was in the same hole with a quarter. (a ring is a ring)......Four rings in three days. Cool!!!

Looks like you had a good day. Your not going to count that plastic one toward your ring toals are you?

[quote awhitster]Looks like you had a good day. Your not going to count that plastic one toward your ring toals are you?[/quote]
I have been told by many people here and by YOU especially that..A RING IS A RING!!! In answer to your question..YES IT COUNTS! :goodnight:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Looks like you had a good day. Your not going to count that plastic one toward your ring toals are you?[/quote]
I have been told by many people here and by YOU especially that..A RING IS A RING!!! In answer to your question..YES IT COUNTS! :goodnight:[/quote]I counted the plastic Barbie ring because it had a metal top and I found it WITH THE METAL DETECTOR. It looks like you just lowered the bar WAY down.:nono:

[quote awhitster]I counted the plastic Barbie ring because it had a metal top and I found it WITH THE METAL DETECTOR. It looks like you just lowered the bar WAY down.:nono:[/quote] I found the plastic ring with my MD. It was in the same hole as a quarter in the playground bark. My bar. Gets as low as I need...:devil::poke:

n/t

[quote awhitster]It looks like you just lowered the bar WAY down.:nono:[/quote]
Just so you folks out there know. My brother Awhitster and I are probably closer right now because of metal detecting and coin counting than we have been in years. I'm sure he will agree with that. Being seperated by a few thousand miles from him and my mom have made it tough but we make up for it. As you all can see....:inlove:

Hey Ring man,
Very nice rings, I especially like the Eagle it's a beaut.
Well done on the finds, it's a nice warm feelin' ain't it?