Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Hit His Park On A Saturday Morning:detecting:

Went to my park this morning for 3 1/2 hours. No rings or trinkets today but I did find 136 coins for $7.85. Lots of digging but worth it.:clap: And there is still a lot to do there......

n/t

[quote awhitster]n/t[/quote]

That's this park for sure. Gets replenished every day of the week and weekends during the summer for sure and not only that but I have found plenty of coins that have been there for some time. ACE 250 or I'm good one or the other.......:yikes:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]n/t[/quote]

ACE 250 or I'm good one or the other.......:yikes:[/quote]I would vote for the Ace.........:rofl:

Actually after todays outing (Sunday morn see post) I want to call it the Park that "Keeps giving and giving". I've gone over areas where another guy was one day (and he had a pocket full). I've gone over areas where I have been before. If it's just change and maybe a ring or other trinket you are looking for then it's here. If it's old coins or relics then it's another.....