Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Has Frozen Ground So He Does Other Things...:hot:

I was getting things ready for my work lunch this next week and have some cans of Spam in the cupboard. I am a SPAM eater. Love it fried with eggs, bbq'd or how ever. I got to looking at the ingredients list......

Pork with ham.......:yikes:...(salt, water and all the other fillers)......

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but last time I looked, HAM CAME FROM PIGS WHICH IS PORK. :nerd:

Did I miss something my Bro Awhitster taught me???:buds::rage::bouncy:

Happy detecting everyone. It's frozen and snow covered here. Feb in Calif with my bro looks better every day......:twodetecting:

I even have the T-Shirt I like it so much. I just never read the label either....:rofl:

"Pork shoulder and ham" so maybe they changed it to be less specific so they could put other parts of the hog in there now.
Maybe you don't want to know what's in there now. LOL

If the average citizen ever toured a meat packing plant they wouldn't eat a lot of things. You'd be surprised what kind of garbage they grind up and put into processed meats. That's why I don't eat many of them. My first old lady worked in the office of a big meat packing plant in the Midwest and I got an early education exploring that place. Nothing goes to waste as it gets dumped into something. Almost any part of an animal can be in the processed meat you eat, and I mean any part.

Bill.

Spam, next best thing to hot dogs:hot: