Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Has Been Kind Of Busy..............

I've been so busy with selling the boat I had, getting my "new" motor cycle and doing all the things that have been involved with it I haven't had my MD out for some time now. As soon as I figure how to bungie the md on the bike and get some other things done I'll be back swinging. In the mean time........the pictue below (me on the right, the sales guy on the left) is why I am doing something else at the present...........

Happy swinging everyone......

Rosco

Thanks for the picture of you with your new motorcycle. I just wish you had shown a little emotion. Drive safely.

Chris

Now strap on that Yeller Feller and show us some finds.

Colour look like virgin white. Nice machine.:thumbup:

your ace 250 should break down and go in the saddle bags.nice bike should be easy enough to hunt some gas money for it.

I saw one of those one time. They are nice. Guy had it on a rack on the back of his truck. Had the wheels full of gas also. First time I had heard of "tank" wheels.