Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Had A Great Day Today Part 2:yikes:

So I start working this grass area with very big pine trees. I find a penny. Just a regular penny. Ok so let's keep looking. I walk to the side of the trees towards the street and BING. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

[attachment 53910 liberty_quarter1.jpg]
[attachment 53911 liberty_quarter2.jpg]
I did some research on the net and it's a 1925 or less. Reason is the raised numbers were changed after that. So I keep looking around. No more coins but I found some neat cars.
[attachment 53921 both_cars.jpg]
[attachment 53918 doozie_bottom.jpg]
[attachment 53919 tootsie_bottom.jpg]
[attachment 53922 area_liberty_quarter.jpg]
It was a fun and a very exciting day for detecting. And I was only out for a few hours. It started to rain just as I was leaving.

And sweeeeet again. Drive by, opportunity pops up and bingo, score!! I like the cars also. I've found 2 of the Tootsie Toys. Looks like you had a good day. Looks like you don't need to pack your bags yet, the good stuff is up there:hot:

[quote John 'n' W.Va]What is silver anyway? Haven't seen it for a while.[/quote]
Believe me I've wondered myself. I started tecting last August. I've pulled 3474 coins from the ground. I've found only FOUR SILVERS (two dimes and now the two more today). It comes when it's time I guess........

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote John 'n' W.Va]What is silver anyway? Haven't seen it for a while.[/quote]
Believe me I've wondered myself. I started tecting last August. I've pulled 3474 coins from the ground. I've found only FOUR SILVERS (two dimes and now the two more today). It comes when it's time I guess........[/quote] and I'm 9 silver for 5779 coins:stars: