Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Had A Great Day Today Part 1:yikes:

This is post one of two. Make sure you see the second one!!!

Went out to the Indian Res today to get my smokes. The park in the small town I have worked a few times here and there. Today I thought I'd do some grid work and really work it over. I hit the normal change we always find until I had a nice hit on the quarter side. I dug and dug and dug. Finally a good FIVE inches down I found this.
[attachment 53902 1948_quarter.jpg]
I also found a Wheatie.
[attachment 53903 wheatie_front.jpg][attachment 53904 wheatie_back.jpg] Sorry to be it's been hit buy bullets, drills, lawn mowers who knows what.(I put it on my bench wire wheel to clean it for a date, couldn't hurt it any) The only number I can see on it is a "4" so it's a 194? or a 19?4 just can't tell......That was at the park. Across the street some guys were putting in the foundation for a garage. I went across the street to B.S. with them and asked if I could look around the area next door (vacant lot with grass and trees). The guy says go ahead, it's my brother-in-laws house and I live next door. Then I asked.....FINDER KEEPERS??? The guy says "YES".......
So I went into the area looking........NEXT POST......

Nice find Bro. I told you there has to be some silver up there. Sounds like your on the trail for more finds:clapping:

[quote John 'n' W.Va]n/t[/quote] I only used one blasting cap. I started to use two...:goodnight:

[/quote] I only used one blasting cap. I started to use two...:goodnight:[/quote]

I use to have that same problem shooting them out with my 357. Now, I shoot beside the target. It works a lot better. That's my tip for the day.

I know one thing and most of you have seen the same. Pinpoint your target, use your hand held pinpointer then get the fish hook out. The worms sure do come a running.....:yikes: