Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Got Turned Down But Made Up For It:clap:

Went to where they were tearing down some old houses. Got there at 6:15 in the morning and the crew was already taking out the foundations. I asked the boss if I could swing where they weren't working. He said NO. Sorry but I have my orders........So.............I went to "The" park........Worked one area for 87 coins worth $4.24. Found a Canadian dime, two NM rings (nice though), a pendant with maybe pearl and a vaccum token. Why the spent 243 cartridge was in the lawn I have no idea. So the day was not lost after all. I would stay longer than 9am but that's when the parking meters kick in and I didn't have any change....:rofl:

Just did the totals for "MY" park since my first visit June 24 this year. 2033 coins for $106.01. 11 rings (three are marked gold, two marked 925), 7 pendants, 4 wheat pennies and a bunch of other trinkets and a bunch of tokens. It's been a good place and I'M NOT DONE!!!

[quote Uncle Willy]It's a liabity insurance issue on most construction jobs.
Bill[/quote]

A vacant house boarded up on a lot with nothing but dead grass isn't squat for liability. The guy actually said........"There have been some people here doing that". That's ok. Tomorrow morning I'll be there. All they can do is run me off.......

That's true. I've been run off of better places. :rofl: Doesn't make any difference if it's a vacant lot or a hole in the ground, if Joe Sixpack wanders in there and gets hurt they are liable and they get real picky about that sometimes. I know as I spent 36 years in construction all over this country.

Bill

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote Uncle Willy]It's a liability insurance issue on most construction jobs.
Bill[/quote]

A vacant house boarded up on a lot with nothing but dead grass isn't squat for liability. The guy actually said........"There have been some people here doing that". That's OK. Tomorrow morning I'll be there. All they can do is run me off.......[/quote]Or, since they already told you to stay off, they could call the cops and have you arrested for Trespassing. Don't worry, Mom will bail you out:rofl: