Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Got Rained Out Of The Park But ........:clapping:

Got a chance to spend just under three hours at the park this morning before it started to rain. I found 87 coins for $4.83, another carrousel token, a Bumpers game token, '56 Wheatie, what looks like a part of a watch band, some kind of zipper pull AND A RING!!! And no BRO, it's not marked. I cleaned it up and the inside looks like copper with some nice abalone like work all around the outside. Dang and I was just getting started too. Supposed to rain all day so maybe next weekend I'll take some more from this ever giving park..:wiggle:
Totals so far from the first time I went there in June are 1621 coins for $88.06 plus a bunch of tokens, 8 rings, a few wheaties, quite a few medallion's and what nots. I'm not done!!!