Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Found The RINGS, The Silver And Gold Today:yikes:

Took a trip to the Lake City and worked a small public beach at the lake. Found $2.87 in change and a 925 ring (the one in the picture with the basket weave). I then stopped by a high school and worked the soccer field but it was just way to hot. Found $.24 and left. I then did the BIG TIME. Further on the way home I stopped off at this park where I had done a geocache a couple years ago. "Have you ever been to a place where you felt you were the first one there????" I worked the playground and found quite a bit of change especially around the merry-go-round, the heart pendant(marked 925), and the "flower basket with You Are Special on the other side" then I started to work the park and basket ball court. BINGO!!! The big ring is 14k PLATED gold with a 1kt CZ in it.(Stopped by Freddy's jewelers on the way home and the guy checked it out for me)(I was really looking for something a BIT better...ehehe). Coins counted 104 for $7.95 and a bunch of jewelery and such. IT WAS A GOOD AND FUN DAY FOR SURE!!!:clapping:

Nice ring bro. Looks like gold plate but still a keeper.:thumbup:Looks like you found some nice silver.

Very nice haul Rosco,
I can see you had a great day. These finds would certainly put a spring in your step.
Far out man.
:super:

[quote awhitster]Nice ring bro. Looks like gold plate but still a keeper.:thumbup:Looks like you found some nice silver.[/quote]

After our conversation on the phone and some looking close at this big hunky ring it is plated. Has some wear to it that would give that away for sure. But still..........A RING IS A RING RIGHT BRO????

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Nice ring bro. Looks like gold plate but still a keeper.:thumbup:Looks like you found some nice silver.[/quote]

After our conversation on the phone and some looking close at this big hunky ring it is plated. Has some wear to it that would give that away for sure. But still..........A RING IS A RING RIGHT BRO????[/quote]Hey, it's your story:rofl: