Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Found The Handle And The Slide........

Went out for a bit this morning before it started to drizzle. Found some change and these.....A cupboard handle and a Scout Tie Slide. Not exciting stuff but still fun........

Nice slide. I have found 2 of them. Uncle Willy says he has found a ton of them.

[quote awhitster]Nice slide. I have found 2 of them. Uncle Willy says he has found a ton of them.[/quote]
From what I have read, Uncle Willy has a ton of everything....:clapping:

Hey Rosco,
That aint no slide, it's a woggle.
(universal word for a scout slide)
Just like to get my 2 cents worth in.

[quote draaiorgel]Hey Rosco,
That aint no slide, it's a woggle.
(universal word for a scout slide)
Just like to get my 2 cents worth in.
[/quote]I never heard them called a woggle but I looked on Ebay and there were 5 listed under that name. 201 were listed under slide. I am staying with the term slide..

[/quote]I never heard them called a woggle but I looked on Ebay and there were 5 listed under that name. 201 were listed under slide. I am staying with the term slide..[/quote]
Are you saying there is a market for those things. I have about 6 of them.

Hang onto them John. Just like Beanie Babies you never know when they might be worth something. :devil: Or Pet Rocks..:goodnight:

Hey John n W Va,
Try showing them to some local scouters and if you've got some nice woggles they might make offers.
I know they even swap them when meeting scouts around the world.

[quote John 'n' W.Va][/quote]I never heard them called a woggle but I looked on Ebay and there were 5 listed under that name. 201 were listed under slide. I am staying with the term slide..[/quote]
Are you saying there is a market for those things. I have about 6 of them.[/quote]Just cause they are listed doesn't mean hey will sell.