Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Found NO Rings Today But Found A Horse:jump:

Took a trip today to some small parks and the play ground at a lake. Besides the normal change I found this Ford Mustang Horse in the sand at the play lot. You just never know......

...like a ring, a horse is a horse of course of course..........

Yea but this one is Aluminum alloy!!! I would have never stopped for it but it was such a BIG target. I just had to see for myself. It's the real thing as you can see from the picture on the back side. I would never post a fake....ehehehe.....

It might fetch a few bucks on Ebay.

To bad you didn't find what it was attached to. :) A buddy and me were searching an old dump out in the forest many years ago and came up with parts from a car - a 1920 something roadster. Found the complete fold down/swing out windshield with green glass, beveled, rear view mirror attached. All unbroken. Found the vacuum tank ( precursor to fuel pumps ) and some other odds and ends. I told my bud we should have kept digging, maybe the rest of the car was down there somewhere. :rofl:

Bill

What ever happened to chrome and nickel silver - what they used to make hood oraments, trim, bumpers, and grills out of? Now everything is made of the cheapest crap they can find. MY 74 Ford LTD had more metal in one bumper than is in the entire bodies of todays cars.

There was enough metal in my 37 Buick Century to build three of todays tinfoil specials. I remember one time my old man ran his 48 Chrysler Town and Country conertible up on the scales and it topped out at 5500 pounds. How'd you like to get plowed by that in one of todays rice burner? :rofl:

Bill