Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Found Jewelry And Old Stuff Before The Rain:yikes:

Started out nice this morning so I went to some vacant lots and a couple of school yards. Then it started to pour. In the mean time I found a couple of pendants, a cheap ring (a ring is a ring) that says India on the inside, and a tin box for holding Gillette razor blades. The blades inside are toast and the paper on the front is very fragile. Nice variety if I say so myself.......:detecting:

Looks like a nice relic. To bad it wan't in better shape. Nice ring:rofl: Maybe you should change your name to rain man, again, :rofl:

I'm wondering how old it really is. I have no idea when they stopped selling the blades in those tin boxes. Anyone have an idea????

I think you have a great relic there Ringman! I bet you can get a pretty penny for that on eBay.
Good Ol Dang

[quote Dang]I think you have a great relic there Ringman! I bet you can get a pretty penny for that on eBay.
Good Ol Dang[/quote]

Ebay??? I don't sell my finds. They are treasures to me. They are why I go out and swing my Yeller Feller. Find stuff and show it off. Sell it? For a few bux to pay for the gas it cost to get there. NO WAY!!:thumbdown:

Ripped from the headlines at a Great Source for Research. I gotta show that boy everything:goodnight:
[attachment 54581 ScreenHunter_013.jpg]
[attachment 54582 ScreenHunter_014.jpg]
[attachment 54583 ScreenHunter_015.jpg]

Your silly Ring Man! I just said that you might have found something rare and quite desirable for a collector of sorts. I have yet to sell any of my finds.
But now that you mentioned gas..........Do I really treasure all those rings I found?

One of our posters ( Stan ) sells his finds regularly on Ebay. I ought to peddle a few myself. I have about 300 rings that I can't possibly ever wear. :) Stan had a CW belt buckle that I believe he got $2500 for on Ebay. That buys a lot of gas or several detectors.

Bill

[quote Uncle Willy]Yeah those blades go way back to when I was a kid.. The mysteries of detecting never cease.

Bill[/quote]Man, they must be old:rofl:

When plastic hit the scene. Everything that is now plastic used to be metal. Look at the cars for the past several years. Everything on them that is made of cheap arse plastic used to be metal, frame ( cars still had frames then ), front ends, back ends, grill, bumpers, trim, dashboard, most of the stuff under the hood, fender wells, window and door trim and frames, all interior panels, seat frames. 90% of a new car is made of the cheapest crap available and cost 10 to 12 times as much as when they built real cars out of all metal. Just 30 years ago you could buy a top end car made of metal and fully loaded for $3500.

Bill