Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Found A Penny. It's Worth A Few:clap:

Went to a lot where all is left is the foundation. Era 1940's sometime. Neighbor says there have been others before me. I LIKE THAT!!!! Found this 1912 S Wheatie in the front yard. Coin value web site says it's worth a few bux. Also found a couple dimes and a few zinkers.

[quote John 'n' W.Va]n/t[/quote]

Thanks John. I know you have found your share of good looking stuff too.......:bouncy:

I went to a fossil show today. I bought me a meteorite. I wanted to know how it reacted under the ace. I am in trouble. Either the ground is bad or there are meteorites everywhere in WV.:shrug:

[quote John 'n' W.Va]I went to a fossil show today. I bought me a meteorite. I wanted to know how it reacted under the ace. I am in trouble. Either the ground is bad or there are meteorites everywhere in WV.:shrug:[/quote]

I hate to say this but maybe with your experience now it's time to upgrade to a "better" machine?? One that you can adjust for the soil contams??? Since I don't know nuttin but the ACE 250, I speak with no no how..........

[quote John-Edmonton]n/t[/quote]

It is a beauty for sure John. I knew that the area I was in might give up something like that so I did some very careful digging. I dug most all hits and when I got one I stuck the screw driver well away from the target and made a hole to put my probe in. Then used the gloves to get what ever was there. I didn't want to ruin something that might come up worth the effort.........ehehe.

[quote Uncle Willy]Nice find bud.

Bill[/quote]

Like you, and all the other experienced swingers here say.......

Keep digging. Dig all targets, don't notch nuttin and the rewards will be in our pouch......:rofl:

Nice find. That is a key date (lowest mintage) in great condition. Might be worth $20 or so. If you clean it it will de-value it. Better go back, there is probably some silver around.

Washed it with water and an old tooth brush then put it in a 2x2.