Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Found A Harley And Some State History...

A friend of mine got the scoop on an old house to tect. We went there and I could see right off it wasn't going to be much to work but never the less we started swinging (he has an OLD whites that picks up everything with no choice). I found a few pennies, two keys and the "special" thing we always look for other than change. It's an old Washington State Tax Token. I've heard of them but never seen one. We then went to an area where there used to be a school. We worked around the area then did some easements next to it. I found a neat Harley lighter. Hey, now I have something to get my dope pipes going with......ehehehe....My friend found the total of TWO pennies the whole time. He wants to get an ACE!!!

I found a scad of old city bus tokens once at a neighbors house - those things are cool. Way to go and nice diggin. Now you can sit back and relax with one of your pipes...

Those tax tokens are fun to find! I've found 2 of them at the same home site over the last two years. They are slightly bigger than a nickel but are light as a feather. A good website about tax tokens can be found at Collecting tax tokens.

Peter
aka garrettguy