Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Finished Cleaning Up The Park Today..:clapping:

Before anyone read my post about the gold mine I had found, I went back today to the park to finish it up. I had about a 1/4 to go and wanted to go over some of the other places again. Todays totals plus a neat kids toy car and a cap dart (really cool)....

34 coins for $4.69
2 SAC's
1 Kennedy
5 Quarters
4 Dimes
8 Nickels
14 Pennies

Total for both days
8 SAC's
2 Susan B's
6 Kennedy
16 Quarters
25 Dimes
44 Nickels
31 Pennies

Total for both days coins 132 for $22.01

Hard to beat that one for sure!!!

[quote Rosco Bookbinder] and a cap dart (really cool)....

[/quote]
Yo Bro, I found one of those, it's called a Cap Grenade. I remember playing with them as a kid. There are a few different designs. Here's mine. BTW, nice score........again.
[attachment 52951 ScreenHunter_003.jpg]
[attachment 52952 CapGrenadePatent.jpg]

The kids that were watching me on Sunday told me they have games and such duing the festival that pay out in the Sacs and nickels. They didn't say anything about the Kennedy's but they must have been part of the pay outs. All I know is I don't think I'll ever see another place like this. Well........there are lots of little towns out there in that wheatland and they all have the country fair so to speak. I'll be back.....:bouncy:

[quote BILLinOK]Nice finds Roscoe, I haven't seen one of those cap darts in a loooong time![/quote]
Actually the one I found isn't all that great. The one my Bro has is much better (picture in previous post on this thread). It has a patent number and such on it. Mine just says......."Made In Tiwan of You Es A".....:rage:

We used to make our own with two bolts and one nut and we used the head off a kitchen match instead of caps. Made a helluva bang. Course we also made carbide bombs which were louder. :)

Bill

[quote Uncle Willy]We used to make our own with two bolts and one nut and we used the head off a kitchen match instead of caps. Made a helluva bang. :)

Bill[/quote]We did the same but used a spark plug filled with matches.