Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Cleaned Up The Park Some More....:yikes:

Went back this morning to our famous park downtown and cleaned up the area from yesterday then headed out to another spot. 95 pennies, 19 quarters, 1 nickle, 21 dimes, 1956 Wheatie, "I'm Worth It" stick pin, 45 slug (used and why was it there?), a four leave clover and a belt buckle. Total 126 coins for $7.85 today. Total for both days 294 coins for $16.16. On the way back to the truck I found a $5.00 bill laying in the street. I'm happy.....:clapping:

Nice day of it, mate. Bullets are everywhere, it seems. I hardly turn on a detector where I dont find them. Found two yesterday - unfired.
I have enough spent rounds to start a small war.

n/t

Thing is if I found one, you would find two. If I found one with a CZ, you would find one with a diamond. Coins are coins. Of course then again when I find a wheat, you find three. You will pay Bro...hehehh. Might take me until Rapture day or what ever they call it but you will pay.......:starwars: but friends until then...:beers:

[quote Uncle Willy]You're sure lucky. :)

Bill[/quote]It's not luck Bill, it's called skill. I taught him everything he knows about detecting. I just didn't teach him everything I know.............:rofl:

[quote awhitster][quote Uncle Willy]You're sure lucky. :)

Bill[/quote]It's not luck Bill, it's called skill. I taught him everything he knows about detecting. I just didn't teach him everything I know.............:rofl:[/quote]

I think he was talking about finding the 5 bux on the way back to my truck. You didn't teach me that part bro..ehehe...

[quote garrettguy]That's the park where Expo '74 was right? Have you ever found any Expo stuff there?
Peter
"garrettguy"[/quote]
I figured that the pic I posted would give it away. Nope. Not found anything but tons of change. Over the years I'm sure it's been picked over and over. I am finding coins that are on the top of the grass, down in the nap, below the nap and a couple of inches down. It's the ACE 250 that's doing it. I just swing and let it ding ding ding..:detecting::clapping:

Too bad! I walked around the park a couple of years ago and the thing I remember the most were those jet black colored squirrels. Never seen anything like it anywhere.

Peter

"garrettguy"