Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Cleaned Up Some Schools Today....

A very small town about 15 miles from here has the High, Middle and Elementary schools all next to each other. VERY LARGE area covered by these schools. Baseball, football and scocer fields and the like. I spent about 4 hours there. For all three schools and a large soccer field I found 115 coins for $8.46 plus some kind of ring that is flattened and the religious token. It was a pretty good day....

Thats not a religious token, it's an AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)token. The roman numerals (III) is for 3 years sobriety. Nice finds, looks like you cleaned house. And remember, a ring is a ring is a ..........

[quote awhitster]Thats not a religious token, it's an AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)token. The roman numerals (III) is for 3 years sobriety. Nice finds, looks like you cleaned house. And remember, a ring is a ring is a ..........[/quote]

Thanks for the info bro. I figured with the religious stuff on the back it was for that kind of thing. Guess when I join AA I'll have my three year pin already......hehehe.

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Thats not a religious token, it's an AA (Alcoholics Anonymous)token. The roman numerals (III) is for 3 years sobriety. Nice finds, looks like you cleaned house. And remember, a ring is a ring is a ..........[/quote]

Thanks for the info bro. I figured with the religious stuff on the back it was for that kind of thing. Guess when I join AA I'll have my three year pin already......hehehe.[/quote]You have to earn it one day at a time and no :drinking:

[quote Tinfoil]n/t[/quote]

And I think I know what you just said Bro, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I had no idea it had been that long........

n/t