Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Cleaned Up A Park Today...:yikes:

About 40 miles from my house is a little town about 500 people or so in the middle of the wheat growing area. This park is nothing but some grass and a few trees.[attachment 52719 tekoa_park2.jpg]

After I had been there awhile some kids came along and while watching me told me that every summer they have a country fair type of thing with games and vender's and such. They have sack races and give SAC dollars for prizes and have a nickle game thing and such. I worked only 3/4th of the park in about 5 hours. I was tired!!! Totals????
5 Kennedy halves
6 Sacs
2 Susan B's
11 Quarters
21 Dimes including a 1964 SILVER
36 Nickles
17 Pennies

Totals........98 coins for $17.32
[attachment 52720 tekoa_coins.jpg]

It was a nice day....:clapping::clapping:

Way to go Bro, keep swinging and that silver will show now and then. Speaking of rings, make sure you check my post, 2 GOLD rings Today.

Hey you made a killing bud. Great pile of goodies. What's the name of this burg? I used to live in Potlatch up north of Moscow - population then - 800.

Bill

[quote Uncle Willy]Hey you made a killing bud. Great pile of goodies. What's the name of this burg? I used to live in Potlatch up north of Moscow - population then - 800. Bill[/quote]

Little town called, Oh Shoot. Can't remember.........

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote Uncle Willy]Hey you made a killing bud. Great pile of goodies. What's the name of this burg? I used to live in Potlatch up north of Moscow - population then - 800. Bill[/quote]

Little town called Tekoa......[/quote]
Now this shows the difference between Rosco and I. I've been treasure hunting since the late 1960's. I don't give out the names of my hot spots. I would have said, oh, it's a park in a little town called LOS ANGELES, or something like that. You better hurry back Bro, now every treasure hunter within 100 miles is going to go there and clean it out:rofl:

I'm not worried. 3/4 of the park I already did. The rest I'll get. Don't forget. We us an ACE 250. They can sweep it all they want and leave me the coins and rings.....ehehe.

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]I'm not worried. 3/4 of the park I already did. The rest I'll get. Don't forget. We us an ACE 250. They can sweep it all they want and leave me the coins and rings.....ehehe.[/quote]You found a ring there? NICE! I found 2 yesterday myself. Looks like a family TRIFECTA:super:

[quote awhitster][quote Rosco Bookbinder]I'm not worried. 3/4 of the park I already did. The rest I'll get. Don't forget. We use an ACE 250. They can sweep it all they want and leave me the coins and rings.....ehehe.[/quote]You found a ring there? NICE! I found 2 yesterday myself. Looks like a family TRIFECTA:super:[/quote]

Didn't find a ring but I know it's there someplace. I'll find it...

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster][quote Rosco Bookbinder]I'm not worried. 3/4 of the park I already did. The rest I'll get. Don't forget. We use an ACE 250. They can sweep it all they want and leave me the coins and rings.....ehehe.[/quote]You found a ring there? NICE! I found 2 yesterday myself. Looks like a family TRIFECTA:super:[/quote]

Didn't find a ring but I know it's there someplace. I'll find it...[/quote]Got it. One of those "I know it's there but I havn't found it yet but my times coming any day now blah blah blah" stories:rage::rofl:

I think I need to change my name though. Seems like the Bro in Calif is finding all the rings now and I'm finding all the coins. Problem is (if you call it a problem) I'm finding coins I don't want to spend. I now have 10 SACS, 2 Susan B's, 5 Kennedy 1/2's and an IKE Dollar plus a couple silver dimes. That stuff stays in the show off case. That's $15.50 worth of show off stuff....