Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Cleaned Up 3 Schools and 3 Parks This Morning

Made my rounds about town going to some of my favorite parks and schools. Found a nice heart pendant with what looks like cubics, a school 2003 senior pendant, a "sexy" coke bottle cap design pendant and part of a bracelet looks like. Found 128 coins for $4.67 to boot. Then I went to a friends house and poked around a bit. Found a neat roadster tootsie car....Nice 4 hours out this morning in great weather!!

Nice haul!

Nice bunch of swag, there, matie.

SWAG??? Hey, this is high quality school yard stuff. I don't live in a poor neighborhood. Where I found it is.....:yikes:

[quote John-Edmonton]Nice batch of loot. You did good in the jewelry department. :thumbup:[/quote]
It's funny how sometimes you just find a bunch of pennies and other times at the same school/playground/park you find some neat stuff. That's what keeps me going back to them.:detecting:

Nice finds bro. It would be cool if you could try and get the Class Key pendant back to the owner. I'm sure it would make her day. Who knows, maybe you could get a date:thumbup:

You say cleaned up! How can anybody do a good job MDing 3 schools and 3 parks. You need to slow down some. Save some for tomorrow. Great job for going so fast.

[quote awhitster]Nice finds bro. It would be cool if you could try and get the Class Key pendant back to the owner. I'm sure it would make her day. Who knows, maybe you could get a date:thumbup:[/quote]
Date I don't need and someone said one time......FINDERS KEEPERS....I'll live by that one.....:devil:

[quote John 'n' W.Va]You say cleaned up! How can anybody do a good job MDing 3 schools and 3 parks. You need to slow down some. Save some for tomorrow. Great job for going so fast.[/quote]
John, the town I live in is spread out on the "north side, and the "south side".....I've never been to the south side. I have found all the stuff I have on the north and in between. One of these days I'll go south town and see what's there. In the mean time I keep finding neat things here on the north so why waste the gas.....:razz:

[quote Rosco Bookbinder]
Date I don't need and someone said one time......FINDERS KEEPERS....I'll live by that one.....:devil:[/quote]To each his own. I would at least try, it's only the right thing to do.

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Nice finds bro. It would be cool if you could try and get the Class Key pendant back to the owner. I'm sure it would make her day. Who knows, maybe you could get a date:thumbup:[/quote]
Date I don't need and someone said one time......FINDERS KEEPERS....I'll live by that one.....:devil:[/quote]Do the right thing like the guy in THIS POST did. Then at least you tried and then you will have a true find.

Well first I would have to find enough loot monies worth to buy one. Yes the pennies add up but I'm not there yet. Then again, I do have a boat payment to make.....eheheheh.

[quote awhitster]Nice finds bro. It would be cool if you could try and get the Class Key pendant back to the owner. I'm sure it would make her day. Who knows, maybe you could get a date:thumbup:[/quote]
Just so you all know, I have sent an e-mail off to the school that should be the one from the initials on the pendant. I have asked that the person who's initials are on the back be contacted if possible so we can get the keepsake back to her. I'll keep you all informed..

[quote Rosco Bookbinder][quote awhitster]Nice finds bro. It would be cool if you could try and get the Class Key pendant back to the owner. I'm sure it would make her day. Who knows, maybe you could get a date:thumbup:[/quote]
Just so you all know, I have sent an e-mail off to the school that should be the one from the initials on the pendant. I have asked that the person who's initials are on the back be contacted if possible so we can get the keepsake back to her. I'll keep you all informed..[/quote]Way to step up bro. I knew if I shamed you enough in public you would do the right thing. Usually it's not the monetary value but the memory of these prized possessions that makes it worthwhile when they get them back

Yeah I hear ya. Here it's 25-30 miles to the other side of town. There are a slew of parks and schools I've never been to. THen there are the other towns that are in the Greater Portland Metropolitan area. We have a city park here ( largest in the U.S. ) that covers over 5000 acres that I have never been to. I haven't been downtown in years and it's only seven miles away.

Bill