Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring Man Built A Bigger Garage. Not BigEnough!:goodnight:

Did a double vacant lot this morning and worked around the area where some houses used to be then did the easements. TONS of pennies and a hot wheels. Came home and finished my shelf and hung it up then parked the cars. I should have made it bigger...:rage: Still lots of room on that wall....:laugh:

Cool idea.

You better get rid of those dope pipes or I'll call the cops on you:thumbdown:

I thought thats what I saw. I have never found any of them, but I dont wonder if Roscoe hasnt found a few of mine from back in the day... I am from Cali, you know.

[quote DavHut]I thought thats what I saw. I have never found any of them, but I dont wonder if Roscoe hasnt found a few of mine from back in the day... I am from Cali, you know.[/quote]
Well actually the one on the left is a glass "sneak a toke" that I only found because of the key chain on it. Found it in a park next to a lake about 30 miles from here. The other one on the right is called a "hash pipe" and I found it in a grass area in a town about 40 miles from here. The only thing I know about either one is what people have told me. I have no history to talk about on things like that. Really!!