Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring and a Silver Neclace

broadestpower

I haven't been able to down load pictures in a while, just thought I'd share these finds from a hunt this morning.
I found the ring at a local high school and the silver chain at a grammar school about a quarter mile down the road
Thanks for the looks GeorgeS

Hey Martin, how you been? The ring has me puzzled I would guess it is a imitation of a titanium ring. I have found a real one that I searched for for a relative.at one point
There are no markings any where, I think it will have to be categorized with costume jewelry GeorgeS

if the necklace is real light it is likely titanium, and if heavy Tungsten. Also could be colored stainless steel. Nice digs!!!!!:thumbup:

That is a really cool ring. Congratulations on the finds.

Necklace was the easy one I could tell coming out of the ground that was sterling. It is marked 925 Italy so there is no question of what it is. The ring on the other hand not sure what it is made of!

George,
By God's grace, I am doing reasonably well these days. Oh...I have my aches & pains but then don't we all. It has been my experience that jewelry that's not marked is generally costume jewelry w/ little value other than the joy of finding it in the first place. Like many of you, I've found dozens of these things and love finding them regardless of what they're made of .. Or not.

Glad your doing well Martin. Yeah its the smooth edge roundness that gets you every time. Silver kind of gives off that similar feeling but nothing raises your adrenaline like a ring.George