Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ring #6...and it's my first SILVER for 2013!!!:bouncy:

Sgt. Silverman

Just got the Vista Smart in Thursday. Tried it in the test garden and a very wide smile erupted on my face. I am VERY happy with it to say the least. So I finally gained permission to hunt an 1850's home and was all set to go today and... for the sake of brevity, let's just say that "Murphy's law" kicked in this morning not once but twice and I had to revert to plan "C"...so I grabbed the ATG and headed to a tot lot I've already pounded. Well, as you can see by the pic, the pickings were slim, but I did manage my first Sterling Silver ring for 2013! It's a 1964 "EL GRANDEE" Towle Sterling Turqouise Ring. It's the biggest and most bizarre ring I've ever found to be honest, but hey, all's-well-that-ends-well!

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

a spoon ring with stones mounted. Very cool! Congrats!!!

That is a really cool ring. I like the vintage look.

Nice finds bro. Looks like I'll be looking for more productive tot lots where the wealthy hang out because I sure don't find those kinds of things at the ones I go to :)

From the land of the Bluenose.....just read the review on that machine in the UK Searchers....you lucked out. Continued good hunting.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. To be completely honest, I had never heard of a spoon ring until yesterday. As for the tot-lots, I have to admit, the ones that produce the best results seem to be in the affluent communities, however the coins are much less here. (I'm not sure why...this might sound judgemental and I'm not trying to be, but maybe wealthy people don't use change that much? :shrug:) But the kids jewelry and the gold rings seem to be more abundant.

Lastly, I agree with you Ma. I try to lean more on the Lord every day to direct my footsteps and not get agitated with obstacles. I now look at them as opportunities.

May the Holy Spirit be with each and everyone of you. God Bless. Greg