Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

revealing Gods treasures, by Ron Wyatt, has anyone seen the dvd ?

Wow! Aftering watching this DVD more times than I can count, I really believe that amature archaeologist Ron Wyatt really did find the real Noah,s ark ! And the real red sea crossing with chariot wheels on both sides of the red sea ! And mount sinai ! The real one that Muslims are trying to hide from people, and the ark of the covenant hid under golgatha the real place Jesus was crucified, not the catholic tourist trap in side the walls of Jerusalem , this humble man spent half his life looking for these places using a bible as a road map , this information Satan's has tried to keep from the world, now! I all ready believed these things, but its exciting to see people find these places. Has anyone else watched this DVD? Waterhound

this outstanding news be shown world wide ? I watch the news and have never seen this guy or his discoveries.

Steve in so la

Satan through the media has down played all of it, he even found sodom and gamorha. With sulphur and brimstone its the real thing! He used a metal detector to find gold covered chariot weels from pharaoh s army spread out between both shores of the red sea , and deep seeking radar to find Noah's ark remains, when you watch the whole DVD and the talks he gies to churches at the end of the DVD he starts crying and almost begging people to repent and believe, he said god in these last days has brought these things to earths awareness , so no one will be without knollage of what Christ did for them, I could not stop watching this DVD, he never asked for money and spent all his savings doing this, their is a muesinm around knoxvill Tennessee , just look his name up this DVD has change many hearts about gods son Jesus,

Every one should look up Jim and penny Caldwell, about finding the real mount sinai where the real 10 commandment were made, not at the tourist trap in Egypt !they crossed the red sea! The mountain is burnt black, and its not a volcano! Their is huge split rock from water out of the ground twelve pillars and a grave yard where the rebellious childern of israel were buried, and much more ,when you see all of this movie, it will make a person lay still on their bed and look up! Please if you have never seen the Caldwell's DVD or Ron Wyatt's watch it and you will probably be showing it to your church for getting people saved.

You guys I'm not trying to convince you or me! You guys already know its true! Most of you years ago, I've watched this white haired old man over and over, again, ! And he starts to weep when he talks about the things he found. And tells people not to throw away the most precious thing_God has done through his son for them , God shook and burnt the mountain top !and scared the childern of Israel so much that they told moses to talk to God, and when moses came down form the mountain he glowed ! And he only saw a the back side of God, or did God cover him with his hand? I will have to look again in exodus , but its still their , some bible versions have a question mark ,where mount Sinai is. I like hearing about archaeology finds that prove the bible right on again.

Would like to watch it sometime.

Thank you senior seeker, for the Caldwell's site , I'm shocked that a lot of christians still havent heard about these wonderful finds! Ron Wyatt said that theirs millions of lost treasure out their , but if it is not used in someway to bring peoples awareness to their need of Christ its worthless, this man really had a heart for souls, heres a good site , arkdiscovery.com 3 hour DVD covering all the discoverys .

Same here - never heard of Wyatt or the dvd. Only the Truth seems to be hidden while lies are published as facts via the fake media.

Hi WaterHound! Yes I have read and seen a lot of what you are talking about years ago, concerning the Chariot Wheels in the Red Sea and about the Ark of the Covenant being in a crystal backed cave....it has been a long time; so haven't seen or read about it for a long time but I have....was in the late 80's and early 90's the best I can remember...used to get them on the other Computer that I had and probably was on U-Tube...wish I had Vista back as I liked that program better than any since! My mind doesn't comprehend like it used to do; so problems for me and my eyes are very weak! Financially, I can't afford DVD's and etc. but I probably can search the NET again and find the papers I have stored in boxes! I used to read and look at all kinds of interesting stuff and if they are backed by Bible Scriptures, we should know that they are true! I used to have dreams and visions, too; but not so much any more as I don't pray like I used to do and unable to really get around so don't go to church unless it is with my sister and she lives too far away to go back and forth to church when open for services! I am glad you posted the above and reminded me of all this that I read and saw years ago and had not thought about for quite sometime! God has so much for us to see and taste that is good that we can't hardly even imagine what is waiting for us in the sweet by and by in God's glorious kingdom! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Sister ma my wife said its OK with her if I was to order 2 or 3 more , I could possibly get one out to you , of course just like satan tried to stomp out and and destroy Gods holy word! He'd try to do the same with this information, that helps prove the God of israel , is God ! And Jesus did die on a cross right where the bible says he did, but !even with all these places found, the Bible stands forever truthful all on its own , and for me one of the biggest proofs the Bible is Gods holy word , is its heart and life changing power, and a sword of truth against all of hells lies. Waterhound

You are right WaterHound, but I can get the U-Tube videos and also read up on the writings of Ron Wyatt on the Net...but with those coming against him...just like they pick apart the programs concerning Jesus and the Bible...they try to disprove all that is of God, for they might have to believe and then have no excuse to not live by the Word of our Holy and Almighty God Jehovah! Lots of fake news...but if we know what God's Word truly says and listen to Him and not mankind while listening to God's Holy Spirit we will know the truth and the truth will set us free from the lies of satan and his demonic followers!

To know the counterfeit, we must know the real thing and God is really real although satan is also, but he lies and tells that which is fake as truth; so it is up to us to ask, seek and search what is truth of God from that which is false of satan and those who follow and obey his evilness! We have Trump because of God's favor, but with so much evil in the world and wanting to crush him, it will take lots of prayers to keep him and Pence safe and their families with his ability to get done what he has promised which will take time...since the devil had plenty of time (20 yrs plus) to get us to destruction of our nation and We the American Citizens! Prayer moves mountains out of the way and prayer will help Trump/Pence do a good job and be able to do their jobs more easily! Prayer will reveal the truth of the Bible in what is discovered to help us understand our Awesome God, but only in His time and in His own way....the end of the age is about upon us as we know it and with prophecies being fulfilled very quickly, we know the time of Jesus' catching His obedient and faithful saints up to enter His Kingdom that is to come upon the Earth as it is in Heaven is drawing nearer everyday; therefore, let us draw near to Him and He will draw nearer to us! Spiritual Holy Ghost Fire is what this old sinful world needs...but satan knows he loses when it happens and he comes to steal, kill and destroy all that is good of God and he hates Jesus and will destroy and murder anything that pertains to Him...for Jesus loves the little children and that is why the torturing and murdering of innocent babies in the wombs are being done and for selfishness when mothers' are so greedy in wanting their own flesh killed and the babies have bodies, DNA and blood of their own and are never the mothers' bodies! Murder is against the law (or supposed to be) and even murdering our own bodies is murder...but everything is confused and upside down since Obama brought his Muslims along with satan into our Government and nation! But with Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord and truly living for and believing in Him, we have the power of Jehovah God to endure and overcome all things! WOW! I got off on a tangent and don't know really how I did it, but must have needed to be told on this Forum and so I said it and it is done, for our Lord and His Word are pure and true! Amen! :angel: Ma

wow! Preach it sister ! Let the word of god come forth! Its total truth! I'm so thankful for gods spirit in my heart and life, always warning me of spiritual dangers and letting me know when I'm starting to think of things I should not be , and Gods spirit and knowing his word, make it very easy to see the difference between darkness and light, its sad , but I think the liberal media doesn,t know that their being led by the enemy of their souls, can't we all see that satan is using love and tolerance and acceptance to destroy are nations purity , know wonder the mennonites cover their childerns eyes at times, and abortion is a human sacrafice for a selfish lifestyle . and Obama letting so called trangenders use any bathroom ! And in schools ! How totally wicked. We all know that this really is about someones perverted sick fantasy . and they do not care if they ruin the purity of childern . Christians should be upset ! And stirred up !and yes I voted for trump and I'm praying for him and all their safety . this is americas biggest threat yet , and needs to be fought on are knees. And the difference between the two women's marches was night and day . other country's see are missionaries going over seas and telling them about Jesus, but then they see the unholy hollywood TV shows and everthing else the left is trying to sell to the world , it make america look like hypocrites . jesus please forgive us ! And help us repent !