Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Retirement

Low Tide Tim

Today was my first day of not working in a while and I don't think the fact that I have retired has really sunk in yet.
I met Maxx and Chris last night for an assault on some ribs at the local rib place and we joked about not working.
I guess things will soon change as I get ready to head south (Fla.) for a few months.
I am trying to catch up with Frank Hamill to see where he is. I too will be staying in a motor home and looking for places to loot and plunder on he beaches of south Fla. I will be staying around the Fort Pierce area on the Atlantic coast.
Frank if you read this drop me an e-mail at tcr45@cox.net and let me know where you are. To any of the other surf pirates out there if you are going to be down that way this winter touch bases and we can make arrangements to.
Looking forward to meeting all the pirates and finding some gold and silver.
HH
LTT

Best wishes and have loads of fun relaxing and detecting.

so we can lure some beach hunters to Fla. instead of Va. Beach, especially after digging Loot. Congratualtions on your retirement, and have fun :cam:

I've been retired a year, and busier than ever, not enough time, and for sure spending more than I should on the hobby!!
But, hey, so what!! We won't live forever. Enjoy!!!!!