Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Retirement

Low Tide Tim

Retirment in a couple of months. I plan to be in Ft. Pierce, Fl around Feb. 1, 2007. Would like to find some hunting partners down that way and do some day trips to the various beaches that produce loot If anyone is interested, let me know and we can work out the details.
LTT

Would like very much to have a partner in detecting. I live in Sanford, Florida and have a condo in New Smyrna Beach, not far from Daytona beach; so if you come up this way let us know. I have only been detecting seriously for about three months and have a Minelab exterra 30 to start out with. Today, I found a heart shaped silver locket with a cross on the top of it and inside the locket a verse from Corinthians.

I spent some time in Dayton in 2003 and will only be about an hour away. I would look forward to getting in the hunting circle up there. I plan to hit some of the beaches in the south also. I have listened to many stories about the gold in the south and I would like to try it out for myself. I still have some time left at work but after the 10th of January I will be setting some real times. Keep in touch
LTT