Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Results from 4 days at the beach:blowup:

wesbeach

I have been staying down at the oceanfront since Saturday and catching every low tide since then. My feet are really complaining to me and I picked up a pretty bad sunburn, but I think my time has been worthwile so far. I plan on catching every low tide this week until Saturday and hope my luck holds out.

I haven't been able to test anything I found yet, but most of the gold rings are 10 carat.

OK. Nows it time for you to hit the High Tide only, Your guest limit of jewlery is up and your now limited to zinc pennys also. LOL:wiggle:

n/t

My Excal has been kept pretty busy this week and really likes to find the gold. I actually live in the area, but decided to spend a little time on the beach this week. I took off the week and am staying down here until Saturday and managing to catch all the low tides both day and night. This is really turning into a working vacation because I am out for 3-4 hours for every low tide.

I don't have photos, but I went out last night and this afternoon and found a men's diamond ring that doesn't feel real, a lot of change, and also a nice 14 kt gold chain.

I ended up buying a diamond tester off ebay last night so I can find out what is real and what isn't. I should be able to give updates next week.

I plan on going out again tonight for the 3:00AM low tide and give it another try.

Just wondering which beach you been hunting this week? Nice finds!! Someone mentioned VA Beach but I don't think you actually said that.

I have been hunting the Virginia Beach, VA beaches this week.

I went out for the 3:00AM low tide last night for 3 hours, but only managed to find some change and a pair of sunglasses. This is the first time this week I have been skunked, so I can't complain.

I didn't show it, but I also now have about 4 pair of sunglasses, a pile of change, several bottle caps, and lots of mangled can pieces.

I am about to head out for today's 3:00PM low tide now, so I will see what that brings me.

Wes