Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Requesting Prayer for our Daughter

Confetrit

Our Daughter Katie's horse (Truffles) fell ill 5 weeks ago and despite the cars and med's given her, the horses condition worsened. Today when Katie was walking her horse it nearly stumbled and fell 3 times. The decision was made today to have her made put down tomorrow morning at 11:00am. This was our Daughters first horse and she is truly grief stricken. Prayers during this time would be most appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Praying for peace and comfort

Praying for strength and also comfort. Having to put down an animal is not an easy decision, but sometimes its the only right one.

Our Daughter Katie's horse (Truffles) fell ill 5 weeks ago and despite the cars and med's given her, the horses condition worsened. Today when Katie was walking her horse it nearly stumbled and fell 3 times. The decision was made today to have her made put down tomorrow morning at 11:00am. This was our Daughters first horse and she is truly grief stricken. Prayers during this time would be most appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Will do. I know the feeling as I had to have my last dog put to sleep by the vet. Only 2 years old and had a disease of the spine. Really tuff.

So sad for her & your family--Pets are like family & losing even one gives grief that only God can give Comfort & Peace to, to help us endure our aching hearts by the sadness of our loss! May God's comforting Spirit in Jesus' name give you His peace & comfort that passes all human understanding! I still miss my White, Blue Eyed & deaf Pershion Cat, Tony, who had kidney disease & passed away in '97 at 13 years --my daughter & I got him as a little white blue-eyed fur-ball kitten just weaned from his mama! God Bless! Ma

So sad for her & your family--Pets are like family & losing even one gives grief that only God can give Comfort & Peace to, to help us endure our aching hearts by the sadness of our loss! May God's comforting Spirit in Jesus' name give you His peace & comfort that passes all human understanding! I still miss my White, Blue Eyed & deaf Pershion Cat, Tony, who had kidney disease & passed away in '97 at 13 years --my daughter & I got him as a little white blue-eyed fur-ball kitten just weaned from his mama! God Bless! Ma
Thanks Ma for your thoughts and prayers. Yes mam, our pets truly become a part of our family. Thanks again, and you and your family Stay Safe and God's Speed to you all.

Prayers