Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Request for information on Elton wanted!

Missouri--Ma Betty

Does anyone reading & posting on the forums know what Elton's real name was & if anyone has a pic of him! We believe he passed away on the 10th & was from Ohio (Cleveland)? I asked GUV but he doesn't know either, as family didn't want anything special from us because Elton was a really private person! Thank you! Travis & Ma Betty --The CMD Forum!

n/t

I thought maybe some lurkers might know--not sure what forums I am able to post on? & I apologize to Travis as he is 7cents & not two--Ma is losing her memory; so please forgive me when I do get things wrong! Thank you! Ma

I called Elton earlier today and was surprised when I asked his wife if he was around to take my call and she said he passed away. I just talked to Elton about two weeks ago. I considered Elton a friend and his opinion on different matters. LOL we always talked about members and even Moderators who were spiking their finds we found it entertaining. We also talked about getting better equipment that would make these old worked out areas produce again. I'm a Moderator on the Excal Sovereign forum because of Elton's recommendations. There's a lot of things I didn't know about Elton but I knew he was a good guy who I called a friend. Elton's wife told me he was tired on the 9th of February and never woke. Every trip through Ohio always thought it would be great to meet up with Elton and have a cup of coffee, sometimes the important things we should make it a priority. Elton was a person that put a lot of work in not expecting anything owed to him. He will be missed , friends always are. Happy Hunting Elton . Thanks Ron

Thank you, Ron in Michigan, for the info on Elton that you have for remembering him! Yes, friends are always missed; especially, when they are close to us & who are like part of the family & Elton was family on the Findmall Detecting Forums & is truly missed! :angel: Ma

n/t